Welcome to Fulbright University Vietnam's Undergraduate Admissions online application portal!
Thank you for your interest in applying to Fulbright University Vietnam's Inaugural Year of 2019–20.
For the Inaugural Year, we are seeking to enroll a diverse class of students from across Vietnam and beyond who embody a set of Fulbright characteristics. We are looking for students who are intellectually curious, pioneering, committed, community minded and who have integrity. To do so, we have designed a unique application that will allow us to understand you, not just by your school grades, but how you demonstrate your ability to think critically and creatively, effectively communicate and collaborate with and others and pursue your passions. We hope to see these qualities, characteristics and more throughout your application.
In order to apply for our inaugural class, we request that you submit two applications: The Admissions Application and the Financial Aid Application. Both are required.
Some notes on the Admissions Application
- The Admissions Application is due by 11:59 p.m. Vietnam time on December 1, 2018. In order to craft a high-quality application, we recommend that you give yourself plenty of time to work on it and to do the application over a period of time instead of completing it all at once. Please note that Fulbright cares more about the quality of your application than the quantity of items you submit, or the length of your submissions.
- Fulbright wants to get to know you through this process. We expect that the material presented in your application is yours — not the work of an instructor, friend, parent or anyone other than you.
- We require that you fill out your application in the required language of each section. There are two sections required in English: the Audio Component and the Personal Statement. There are two sections required in Vietnamese: the Activities and Community Engagements and supporting essay for the Original Piece of Work. The Additional Information section can be written in either Vietnamese or English. If you are an international applicant, please fill out the entire form in English.
Some notes on the Financial Aid Application (application opens October 1, 2018)
- The Financial Aid Application is due by 11:59 p.m. Vietnam time on January 1, 2019. In order to fill out the application in entirety (including acquiring and uploading any required documents), we recommend that you give yourself and your family members plenty of time to work on it and to do the application over a period of time instead of completing it all at once.
- All students who apply to Fulbright's inaugural class are required to submit Fulbright's need-based financial aid application. Please note that even if your family does not require need-based financial aid, we ask that you declare that in writing through the Financial Aid Application form by opting-out. This means your family is able to pay for your tuition, room and board in full for all four years of your time at Fulbright University Vietnam.
If you have questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. If your questions are not answered there, please use the following information to contact us:
For admissions-related questions:
Phone: +84 28 7303 7788
We look forward to reading your application!
Fulbright Admissions & Financial Aid, Undergraduate Program